Monday, July 22, 2013



Monday, Funny Monday

For most people, Monday reeks with a certain, sour odor that can only be classified as nasty.


Monday doesn't have to be so nasty, friends. I've gathered some curiosities for you that will hopefully put a smile on your face during this dark time.


  • Look at this underwear I found while I was shopping. Eh-scuse me? Look at your life and look at your choices; if you're wearing those panties, the only person who should be viewing them, in theory, should be the person you're "taken" by. Friendly reminder of loyalty, or hidden agenda? 

  • Now here's some sweet and unlikely animal cuddlin:

  • Lastly, please enjoy this melodic video depicting what every person should anticipate and do while filling up their tank (unless you're in Jersey, your poor souls, you'll never know the glory). 

There you have it! Carry on, my wayward sons, this too shall pass.








1 comment:

  1. I Love this. i love everything about it.

    that's so raven throw back.
    sassy gay friend?
    everything.
    is.
    loved.

    ReplyDelete